SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Visa just killed SPT?, page-37

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I want to hear FACTS, not FARTS! What you have said is wrong and smells like ShT.

Read Please

"When Amazon arrived in Australia it was supposed to be instant gloom for retailers such as JB Hi Fi and Harvey Norman but instead sales have risen at both retailers while in the US sales appear to be falling for the global online trader.New research that has taken on board recent Amazon sales date claims that the big retailer has seen their share fall from 37.7% of online commerce from a prior estimate of 47% in their biggest market
    Amazon looks to be highly reliant on shipping from the US or the ‘Global Store’, which limits the current impact on Australian retailers"

Look at JBH share price today and tell me if Amazon has killed them? Every time we hear about an overseas company coming to Australia they do not have the impact we first thought this is the same with VISA, Yes there huge but there is a reason why there "trailing" there product because they are not sure themselves on the success and need to find a way that does not impact there credit card business.

When I read this "Kotak Mahindra Bank in India, Alpha Bank, eMAG, ING Bank Romania and PayU in Romania, Russian Standard Bank in Russia and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Mashreq bank in United Arab Emirates are all piloting Visa’s installments capabilities. This doesn't get me excited..India..The United Arab Emirates...Russia...Sounds like a startup Crypto...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.