PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

been there for quite a few years i've been watching but to date...

1. 7,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    been there for quite a few years i've been watching but to date no real traction. had a couple of decent opportunities but they all slipped by.
    will be interesting to see what occurs in the short term - either they keep missing the target or they get the job done after all these years trying.
    am not sure if the business model is effective or the interest here being shown due to the becoming cluttered BNPL flavour of the month market.
    also tonik obviously has a huge head start due to their tie in with mastercard - a tie in PIL failed to capitalise on for whatever reason two years ago - yes there is comment that PIL systems are better then previously but will that be enough to get in with the heavy hitters?. if they can't then can only see further delays, CR's (dilution), consolidation and repeat as to date the overheads appeared to be increasing at a higher rate than the income increase.
    and there is the concern of SOI - huge!
    anyhow hoping for good things but will still wait and watch before jumping in - all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.