CXO 8.89% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

The BRR interview is good to listen to, nice to hear the geo's...

1. 188 Posts.
    The BRR interview is good to listen to, nice to hear the geo's are excited by what they have seen on site. Mr Biggins mentioned visible bornite briefly, like he didn't want to put to much weight on it. Understandable given the last time Core mentioned visible mineralisation. This was during their maiden drill program at York Peninsula, the assay's weren't what the market expected and the SP got a big hit. I'm sure he'll remember that one quite well and won't go down that path again. Good on him, I don't like visuals being reported, especially without intercept lenghts and photo's. I'm quite confident this drilling program is a success.

Core has superb ground positions, low number of shares on issue, super low MC and a ridiculus EV of not even 2 million. I believe is hard to wrong with this one on these levels.

On a side note: Greg English, who is the Non-Executive Chairman of Core is also the Chairman of AXE. As most of you would know, AXE has a decent war chest and openly said they are looking for underappreciated assets. AXE could pop-up on the register one day.

Time will tell.

Roel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ $3.078M 32.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 334881 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.