"Well done you have been attention of late." arrh jack ---- I'm...

1. 83,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"Well done you have been attention of late."

arrh jack ---- I'm afraid that it's you who have not been paying attention - as I've written about this stuff many many times in the last years - all covered in detail

"and you encourage that into the future do you ?"

now now - there's a large assumptive leap for a small thinker ------------- no - I've never said anything about 'encouragement' - you'll have to up the reading skills further

"So you suggest that those that are not geniuses or that maybe have disabilities etc into the future should be left to perish."

nope -I've covered it all before --if your attention span or retention skills aren't up to it - you'll just have to return and reread - use the search function

"I understand the strong will survive the week will fall by the wayside in the natural world.
    The World you champion is not natural, it is artificial ( AI ) you would think AI should benefit everyone not leave them to perish."

this IS THE NATURAL WORLD JACK -- many animals use tools - humans just have highly developed ones

humans using keyboards is as natural as birds dropping shells to break them and monkeys using sticks to gather honey

it's just a little more complex than you are able to grasp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.