MTC 0.00% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

Here issome interesting background on Vision Lithium’s #5 Dyke...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Here issome interesting background on Vision Lithium’s #5 Dyke Zone.  The deposit was originally held by NemaskaLithium Inc. as just one of two lithium deposits they owned, the other beingthe Whabouchi lithium deposit that is now in production.  Simply put, through a series of transactions, the#5 Dyke Zone ended up in the possession of Vision Lithium with Nemaska owning roughly20% of Vision Lithium’s issued shares. In my view it makes sense for Nemaska Lithium Inc. to hold on to the producingasset (ie, the Whabouchi mine) while placing the risky and potentiallydilutionary asset (ie., #5 Dyke Zone) into a separate entity in exchange for simpleequity (and a buyback clause I believe).  As ithappens, the #5 Dyke Zone, and now the newly discovered East Zone, mayultimately provide Nemaska with payback. So what does this have to do with MetalsTech’s Sirmac-Clapierproperty?  Technically, nothing, buthaving a neighbour well-backed for property exploration and potentialproduction development can only be positive for MetalsTech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.