EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

vision

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Come on people, a little Vision has created a lot across time as a general rule.

Sure we wait the outcome of the NT hearing I trust the judge will do his job, if it goes against us we will have more work to do, but the fact is NT does not prevent access to those assets. This one play out! Postivie news the SP will bounce back. OXX then put cash in.

Deals or capital rasings or a mixed bag are sure to happen over the next 3 months as that is the time for the 100mil shars plus 100mil options to be issued under the terms of the motions. Again the make up of such deal/raising will determine the positive or negative. I assume the positive.

What will be first the NT determinaton or the placement etc? and this alone could change how things progress. We holders all need to acknowelge we need to sit tight (which seems to be the action by the share volumes being traded). No rewards to those who do not hold the stock so ignore, thier agenda?

Vision people have some. For many have held this stock for years now and the land grab is all but over in the Canning and OBL is about the last one standing which can offer an entry to other players not currently in place with BRU or NSE. This is what is attractive to me.

Vision!

Cudeco1 - Dyor, I still smile :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 434390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.