CHF's Byte-sized Reviews - December 14, 2023...

1. 181 Posts.

CHF's Byte-sized Reviews - December 14, 2023

https://mailchi.mp/46ef98031cc4/chfs-byte-sized-reviews-december-14?e=79ef2b9dd7

Dear Reader,

I was recently reading the Canadian Smallcap Investment Blog post about Visionstate Inc. (TSXV: VIS) and its WANDATM Product, by Analyst and Strategic Investor, Edward Vranic, CFA.

WANDATM is a smartphone-based platform that can be used for any kind of work-related activity that is based on a checklist of tasks and can collect and store data generated through the processing and logging of those tasks. There are tasks that need to be undertaken, and tracked, but may be overlooked, intentionally omitted, or just otherwise forgotten, or even forgotten to be marked as done, without prompting from an app.

What I see as missing in the workforce today are solid aspects of time management and personal organization. A lot of time and energy goes into training workers how to complete the tasks and remain safe, but every job consists of several tasks. When working from a paper list of tasks it is easy to scan the list quickly and check off what the worker considers unimportant, things that “won’t get done today” picking the simple tasks most easily done and moving on. The best workers have learned from experience and organized their time, tools, and supplies to complete everything to the required standard, in minimum time. But not everyone is an all-star. What is needed is a tool that organizes the worker so that everything gets done, in the right order, on time, and nothing is missed or skipped.

Isn't it about time for WANDATM to get out of the washroom, and become a tool for getting the other jobs, in just about every industrial setting, done. Industries are looking for this tool, and struggling to develop and implement systems internally because they are not available in a form that they can use, in the marketplace.

Activity logging is the key as it provides QA/QC data that can be used to prove that the required inspections, maintenance, and safety precautions have been completed, correctly, even for legal purposes. Working on a smartphone allows uploading of timestamped photo and video records as well. Visionstate will also have access to the aggregate data of its clients. This can result in regional or national data on a wide variety of processes or desired outcomes. This data could hold substantial economic value or be used to improve practices and even foster better regulatory policy. Just think how much the data that could be generated, when WANDATM is implemented at a wide enough scale, could be worth. The data generated can then lead to better decisions made by the organization, and that can impact all facets of the business.

I encourage Visionstate to continue to grow WANDATM and expand its capabilities to get jobs done and to manage and coordinate the work. I look forward to WANDATM Ultimate: no limits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.