visit to auburn nsw 2144

1. 1,400 Posts.
    Tonight I have been to Auburn RSL for diner. Food is good, price is fair, service with smile. It is the streets of Auburn suburb of my youth that have shocked me. They are filed with men wearing white pajamas, women wearing head to toe garments and girls as young as 6 or 7 wearing head headscarves. Shops signs in some strange language possible arabic. Air filled with smell of strange spices and sounds that remain me of Lebanon. If not for GPS I would say I am in some Islamic strange country not Australia. We are been conquered without a shot fired. Those people are not assimilating they are trying to assimilate us. Pass the law of no concealed face. My suggestion is stop migration from middle east. Only small mosque permitted be built at least 10 kilometers apart that includes Islamic study centers. All shop signs in large english letters, all shop description and prices in english. No publicly funded Islamic schools. All schools curriculum to be in English. We have to act decisively now
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.