chuckVery tardy.You are implying at the start of your post that...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    chuck

Very tardy.

You are implying at the start of your post that Tim Priest was prejudiced and a liar - are you not? Well, you are in the wrong camp - the accusers were done and dusted years ago.

I might suggest that if you are going to provide your own research (and quoting an article from 2006, one would assume you might have checked further more recent documentation rather than perhaps hope to scattergun and confuse), you'd try a little harder to cover your tracks - here you go:

You started with the comment about "fabrication".

Well, I'm sure as you know (based on your thorough research of all sides), Tim Priest "Endured a long campaign of hateful media articles engineered by former police officers whom Priest had exposed as either corrupt or incompetent. Priest eventually sued The Sydney Morning Herald (twice), Author Chris Masters and publisher Allan and Unwin over various publications. All matters were reportedly settled out of Court with Priest winning substantial payouts and apologies from those concerned."

And more:

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/piersakerman/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/did_sanctioned_drug_deals_kill_heroin_users/asc/P20

"Not surprisingly, Priest has been the target of a concerted smear campaign by the practised assassins within the Fairfax media. He has received settlements from The Sydney Morning Herald and certain journalists after their attempts to denigrate his integrity failed spectacularly."

chuck, nice try - well not too good actually, so unfortunately 'no cigar'.

Tim Priest is straight up and down - been stifled by the system - calls a spade a spade and does not suffer from Political Correctdyslexia. People like you calling him a liar have been proven wrong and have been successfully sued.

Good luck with your research - hopefully more thorough in the future and by the way, let's not forget the issue at hand here, shall we? Middle Eastern immigrant and offspring Propensity for violence and flow-on problems impacting the wider community/s.

Please read my previous Post #: 687227
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.