visit to auburn nsw 2144, page-83

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Jessie is this the same superintendent Deb Wallace who said:

She is often asked if she thinks the existence of these squads suggests racism.

"The people who ask that don't deal with Middle Eastern communities ... You would be amazed how much support we get from the Middle Eastern community, because these people are tarnishing that community," she says.

After 27 years on the force, it is Wallace's belief in community and humanity that keeps her going.

"I don't think you can judge the rest of humanity by those who commit crimes," she says. "This isn't typical of a community. You can't judge human character by one slick group, it's not reflective of the rest.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-gang-buster-20100529-wmbk.html#ixzz2qSL5Jbad

Now I interpret that as saying yes, there are problems just as in any community but the community wants to deal with them.

It's not as though you don't have form in this type of prejudice as I've followed your postings on the Palestinian/Israeli issue.

Frankly to tell us that your views are based on cold, rational logic just doesn't stack up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.