RTR 2.56% 3.8¢ rumble resources limited

Not really the way I look at it.The company should have been...

1. 1,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Not really the way I look at it.
    The company should have been smart enough to make the call about earaheedy being a low grade zinc lead deposit way back when they had $10(s) of million(s) in the bank. Instead they just kept on searching for more of the same. An ore upgrade way back then would have paved the way for less risk for further investment. Now as I've said they have actually had to step back and pinpoint ways to increase the SP. Met and ore sorting is one, Western queen gold and wardawarra lithium another. So we wait on announcements for these (including the braeside project). The days of the rtr board floating around presentations in suits, staying extra week or two in London, Melbourne, USA are gone. Now it's time for straight down the line, beneficial transparent exploration. Because if they can't unlock earaheedy as a money maker, can't hit something the market wants at WQ or WW or can't be transparent about their drill assays (like announcing them a year or so after the fact) then they will wake up one day down in the micro pips with an MD being paid many hundreds of thousands of dollars and zero dollars for exploration. Just fed up shareholders such as myself making noise on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $27.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $43.79K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264210 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 341718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.