ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Visual progress onsite, page-42

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    " Looking to convert crisis into opportunity is my mantra" says Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N Chandrababu Naidu in an exclusive chat with BTVi's Chetan Bhutani

http://www.btvi.in/m/videos/watch/23246/exclusive-chat-with-chandrababu-naidu

The above link is an exclusive interview with the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh

This man is a great visionary and walks the talk. The interview covers all the financials, programs, plans and the complete Gamut of his administrative skills. The interview indicates his plans for world class infrastructure and to built a green field capital city with the best of the best amenities and facilities. For some he might look like any other politician who has the gift of the **, but looking at his history of being an administrator he had managed to watermark Hyderabad as a service sector for IT hub.

My point: When we have a Premier who is backing NSL and giving all the support, Infrastructure to be built ( which needs our Iron ore/ Steel), Land allotted which is so precious and scarce in India , Kurnool having no scarce of electricity ( as it has the biggest Solar power station) then all we have to do is sit our legs up and watch NSL grow strength to strength.

One of the little quirks of Impatience often seen in this forum reminds me of a person who  wants to see a movie  "The End "  first and then the  opening credits

The above is all IMO with a tinge of lighthearted wit
    Last edited by djtrading: 13/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.