UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

3H,Yes it was my understanding that UMC have sufficiently high...

1. 58 Posts.
    3H,

Yes it was my understanding that UMC have sufficiently high grade and low impurities for DSO, which is why I didn't place any importance on the lower grade or 'yellow' stuff that pagarsi was referring to. Instead just focusing on the 'red' stuff.

My feeling is that it won't permanently re-rate until we confirm a JORC or are significantly on the way to doing so. My previous guess was that it would re-rate permanently once they released a tonnage estimate, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. You would think if a JORC of 100MT is confirmed that a permanent re-rating must occur.

With regards to the disappointing close, I think that unfortunately traders and insiders plague UMC which is why we always see a big run up to announcement and then a sharp drop off soon after as the traders and insiders dump their stock for a quick buck. I have seen it consistently happen so many times that I have gone numb to the disappointment. Wouldn't be surprised to see it drop back into the 70s if no news happens for a while.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.