So it has been about 3 weeks that I have been on Vit k2 m7 with...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    So it has been about 3 weeks that I have been on Vit k2 m7 with with D3 .....

No idea obviously how my arteries are going but I did get a molar removed
    in late Oct.

With that my dentist printed out things that needed to be done....
    First is Cleaning and then remineralizing and removal of calculus ....
    really needed as some teeth are translucent.... ish and rough.

3 weeks later my teeth are as smooth and clean like one person said " Polished Porcelain"
    Most of the Tartar gone and now Opaque ... I am in shock how good they look.

I only took the Vits for Heart and bone health ..... hope it is doing as well in that area.

This is from a dentists web site.......

Vitamin K2 is one of the several fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin D3. The body produces some amount of K2 through healthy bacteria found in the intestine. However, that is too little to have the desired impact on your teeth. So most of the Vitamin K2 that you require has to be gained from your regular diet or supplements.

Since research on the importance of Vitamin K2 is still underway, there is no recommended daily dietary dose as yet. However, it has been definitely proven that Vitamin K2 is essential for maintaining dental health

Around the year 1975, scientists discovered osteocalcin, a protein that is dependent on Vitamin K2 for activation. Osteocalcin is responsible for diverting calcium from your bloodstream and instead to your teeth. Without osteocalcin, calcium may accumulate in your veins and arteries thereby clogging them and leading to cardiac disorders.

So it is actually Vitamin K2 that directs calcium to where it is actually required – your teeth and bones.

Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 help to carry calcium to your teeth where it is deposited for mineralization, which keeps your teeth strong and healthy.

Vitamin K2 is different from Vitamin K1 as the latter cannot activate osteocalcin.

Vitamin K2 is essential for the health of your teeth for several reasons.

By activating osteocalcin and directing it towards your teeth, Vitamin K2 promotes the growth of dentin, which is calcified tissue lying underneath the enamel layer. Having a healthy layer of dentin protects your teeth even if the enamel layer has been scratched or damaged. Consequently, your teeth are less susceptible to dental cavities.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.