VIT 3.09% 10.0¢ vitura health limited

Vitaco, page-21

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    When the price fell below $1.50 I rage quit and stopped looking at my portfolio and hotcopper as it was just depressing. Thought I'd take a sneaky look and pleased to see the price is starting to correct (can't say the same for my MGC holding though!).

Anyway, I digress. I was hoping to get some insight on why Musashi has a bad name in the supp industry. I started lifting within the last year and a half and have used Musashi as my whey of choice for most of this time. I chose Musashi as in terms of $ per gram of protein it was very competitive (through catch of the day). I got some great gains out of Musashi. Within the last 3 months I've switched to Optimum Nutrition (again, price was the main factor) and have not really noticed a huge difference between the products.

Does the bad rep come from the fact that Musashi distributes through the major supermarkets and discount chemists, and not through dedicated supp stores - thus giving the perception that it's lower quality? Is this something Vitaco should work on (ie it's rep within the supp and gym-goer world)?

Anyway, just some thoughts. At the end of the day, in terms of gains, I'd say supps are only 5% of the equation.
    Last edited by jenkins88: 19/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $55.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $17.14K 170.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18998 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 175107 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.