CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Vitahemp Sample images

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    For those of you that would like to see the close up of the samples that were handed out at the expo.

Please take into account this is a sample size so it's smaller,  the label is smaller than normal and also the print smaller, hence why its a little hard to read.  For reference the sample size would fit in the palm of my hand.

A.K during his talk touched on Hemp Hulling Co and the processing techniques involved, how oxygen is not present and it uses a nitrogen flush system to ensure the product has the most amount of shelf life and freshness possible by extracting oxygen before the hulled seeds are packaged.  (Hopefully I haven't butchered that part.)

Most important though was the taste. Somewhere between an Almond and a Cashew. Texture is smooth and creamy. Superior to chia seeds which i would normally take.

Ate them on cereal yesterday and felt great all day energy wise, no mid afternoon crash. Not sure if it was because of the seeds or because QBL had a ripper day haha!

Just my thoughts, DYOR, ciao.
    IMG_5551.JPG IMG_6433.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.