OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hi Gals and Guys (thanks for all the safe travel messages!! Much...

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi Gals and Guys

(thanks for all the safe travel messages!! Much appreciated)

just going through notes, and I did miss one thing that VX are doing now.

This is true IOT / sensor stuff....involving portable gas bottles...and don't get too carried away it's not about barbies...but could be extend to that!

These are for regions where there is no on line gas, and the large butane/propane bottle are used.
    The sensors are built into the bottles, and real time data fed back to the supplier. When there are bottles running low, the supplier can then coordinate deliveries to the customers that are in danger of running out.

This is especially significant to parts of Asia where the current delivery schedule is purely time based: i.e. the supplier dispatches on a fixed route, only to find that some consumers do not need the bottle at that time.

VX have targeted a number of suppliers to install the system, (as opposed to consumers) - those that take it up will have a distinct market edge here. In that lost and wasted time in the delivery schedule is reduced significantly.

I discussed this model being introduced into rural Australian communities, where the same situation probably exists. Both daryl and greg saw the immediate opportunity here.....it could well extend to the backyard barbie.......after all anyone tried to find a dedicated driver halfway through a barbie!!!

cheers ports

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.