BKS burdekin pacific limited

From 'The West Australian' Sat 28 August 2004'Could Burdekin...

1. 85 Posts.
    From 'The West Australian' Sat 28 August 2004

'Could Burdekin Pacific boss Gino Vitale be the next King of Fiji?
    He seems to be taking on a God-like status in the South Pacific, where Burdekin is developing the Mt Kasi gold mine, if some recent press is anything to go by.

The Fiji Times ran a glowing article about the Mt Kasi project and the recent exploration success.

It also published an editorial, and editorial cartoon, throwing its support behind the development.

It said the Government, Burdekin and local landowners would all share in MT Kasi's success.

"When they (landowners) eventually enjoy the benefits, they will realise that they had been sitting on a gold mine all the time but they never knew it," the Times said.

Vitale appears to be more popular in Fiji than among his own shareholders: a bunch of them tried to tip him out a few months back, but he survived a close proxy vote.'
    end of article.

In my opinion, maybe the shareholders who tried to tip him (Gino Vitale) out, had possibly already 'seen' the value and potential of
    1) the gold exploration program,
    2) mining potential
    3) low cost near surface gold production of the future mine at Mt Kasi and
    4) potential of new gold discoveries in areas previously unmined. (which is now happening - see their announcements)
    and therefore, wanted take the opportunity to develop the mine and reap the potential rewards, away from the current management team. This is my opinion only.

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.