Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.,was a Life Fellow of the Royal...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.,was a Life Fellow of the Royal Society for Health, a Fellow of the International Academy of Preventive Medicine, Fellow of the Australasian College of Biomedical Scientists, and a Member of the New York Academy of Sciences. He also authored Vitamin C: Nature's Miraculous Healing Missile (1993).

Archie,or Doctor K, as he was known to his patients was Australia’s most vocal advocate of vitamin C. He was also the most vocal critic of vaccination at the time due to his personal observations, especially in Aboriginal communities where he worked for many years, which made him an enemy of the medical establishment who tried to silence then discredit him.

"There is no doubt in my mind (and this is based on long experience) that despite advice to the contrary it is not wise to administer vaccines to sick infants –including infants with 'colds'. This is because, with infections (including'colds'), endotoxin is likely to be produced in the gut in excessive amounts,and liver detoxification processes are likely to be stressed. At first it was just a simple clinical observation. I observed that many infants, after they received routine vaccines like tetanus, diptheria, polio, whooping cough or whatever, became ill.

Some became extremely ill, and in fact some died. A third observation was that withs ome of these reactions that normally resulted in death, I found that I could reverse them by giving large amounts of vitamin C intramuscularly or intravenously. One would have expected, of course, that the authorities wouldtake an interest in these observations that resulted in a dramatic drop in the death rate of infants in the area under my control, a very dramatic drop. But instead of taking an interest, their reaction was one of extreme hostility."

Some of his comments on vaccines:

“I observed that in some circumstances, particularly when infants had even a mild illness that sudden collapse (shock or unconsciousness or sudden death)could occur after the routine administration of a vaccine of any type.Immediately authorities rushed to deny that such a thing happens or if it does it is so rare that it can be ignored because of the overpowering benefit of the vaccines to others."

"In the Northern Territories of Australia, according to Drs A. Kalokerinos and G. Dettman, vaccination was killing 500 out of 1,000 aboriginal children.In a two year period without vaccination the death rate was nil.“

“I found the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so.”

“Only after realizing that routine immunizations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates.”

"In 1976 I was working in the Gulf Country around Cape York, in an aboriginal community of about 300 people. The Health Department sent around a team and vaccinated about 100 of them against flu. Six were dead within 24 hours or so and they weren't all old people, one man being in his early twenties. They threw the bodies in trucks to take to the coast where autopsies were done. It appeared they had died from heart attacks."

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860 and 1965, because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles, occurred before the introduction of immunizations and antibiotics."

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of ‘Save the Children’s Fund and almost all those organisations is one of murder and genocide. They want to make it appear as if they are saving these kids, but in actual fact they don’t. I am talking of those at the very top. Beneath that level is another level of doctors and health workers, like myself,who don’t really understand what they are doing. But I cannot see any other possible explanation: It is murder and it is genocide. And I tell you what:when the black races really wake up to what we have done to them they are not going to thank us very much. And if you want to see what harm vaccines do,don’t come to Australia or New Zealand or any place, go to Africa and you will see it there."

Last edited by Menta: 07/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.