TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

share price manipulation , bot at work , investor bailing,...

1. 158 Posts.
    share price manipulation , bot at work , investor bailing, investor accummulation, takeover target, positioning, profit taking, day traders, strategic.

Reached a high of 54.5c to close at 46.0c , a 20% swing.. buyers / sellers locked into a tug of war ? not quite seller in full control imo, a total of 1.8m+ shares traded, on a day when many would have expected a strong rise in the sp based on volume alone. TIS has historically been tightly held.

Announcement was and wasn't important today but to someone else it clearly was an opportunity as they stepped up the amount of shares they placed on the market. The pattern of today has continued through the months of May/June & July ..

The sp has reached highs and been pegged back, has slipped and been subsequently taken up its a controlled disposal and accummulation.

Key points to focus on in todays announcement :

- "we are advised by BSI that the remaining process for issuing the final Certificate is a routine matter"
    - "the final certificate will be issued, subject to BSI staff availability"
    - "we therefore expect to receive the formal CE mark certificate within the coming weeks"

imo sounds like we are at the mercy of BSI staff for the certificate and I hope SM has gifted them all with VIP seats at the Olympics cause thats where I suspect they are all headed.

Sales to finally commence 2nd week of August.. pencil it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.