TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

I disagree with resourced and BRR.I think its pretty clear the...

1. 1,739 Posts.
    I disagree with resourced and BRR.

I think its pretty clear the CE Mark is approved. This was a new announcement and not window dressing.

Its like passing a course at Uni. You've been given the results, you know you've pased, and now they need to print the certificate and do the graduation ceremony.

BSI (British Standards Institution) is not a tin-pot organisation. They've been around since before CE Marking, and before ISO was adopted in the UK. They used to have a 'kite mark' before the CE Mark was adopted in Europe.

If BSI says you've met the CE Mark requirements, then you've met the CE Mark requirements.

If I was a salesman at Quintiles, it would certainly give me confidence about the product when arranging pre-orders.

As for the money side of things, that is an unknown.
    We have everything from posts reminding us of the multi-billion dollar market we are now selling into, and we also have posts telling us we might not have the cash flow to be self-sustaining.

We are now moving from a phase of 'development' to a phase of product 'marketing'. There are too many unknowns to make reliable predictions about future revenue. The most important factor is not the 'greatness' of the product, the real proof of the pudding is: How good are the new hires at Quintiles?

I think there would be a takeover down the track once we have established some marketing traction and end-user acceptance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.