TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

vitrogrow is the best, page-5

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    "Not too sure that a 500 person trial will show anything different to what has already been achieved."

I can't imagine tis having to do a large trial like that. The fda will want plenty of data, but that will come from European treatments.

One thing to bare in mind is how effective your treatment is can alter the trial. For instance, if one has a treatment which offers only a 5% improvement above base, one needs lots (maybe thousands) in a trial to prove statistical significance. If a treatment is showing 50% improvement, one can get away with a much smaller trial. There are other factors of course, like severity of indication, how effective other treatments are etc.

Vitrogro has had stunning results to date. Only one patient had a worsening of their ulcer. Many patients have entered the trials with worsening conditions. Even the person who had a worsening condition has most probably benefited from the use of Vitrogro. Perhaps their ulcer would have increased in size by 20%, but only increased 10% thanks to Vitrogro. That's pure specualtion on my part, but Vitrogro helps the patient improve. It's mode of action is most unlikely to cause any hinderance, imho.

Buy & hold.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.