VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Our business is built on strong partnerships at Coca-Cola...

1. 7,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Our business is built on strong partnerships at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our Partner for Growth Awards are how we recognise those suppliers who are helping us deliver millions of moments of happiness and possibilities.  

A highlight for me this week was being a part of Coca-Cola Amatil’s 2018 Partner for Growth Awards, which celebrates collaboration and innovation between suppliers and our Australian businesses. Awards were presented for Supply Continuity; Quality; Innovation and Growth; Competitive Advantage; Sustainability, and Customer Service.

I had the opportunity to present our Partner of the Year Award to Orora. The team at Orora provide us with cans and bottles across our amazing portfolio of brands. In 2017, they went over and above in many ways, and helped us develop our hugely successful Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling natural water can range delighting customers and consumers across the region.

A special guest at the evening was Maggie Dowling from Bedford Group - a social enterprise that changes the lives of people living with a disability by building their skills and capabilities through employment opportunities. We have partnered with the Bedford Group on a few projects now. They win our business on commercial merit and are as passionate about our products as we are.

It was fantastic to have so many people for our supplier partners join us including Telstra Energy, Vivid Technology, IBM and KPMG – we really are working together to write the next chapter for all of our organisations.

"They are dedicated to the quality of their product and workmanship and provide excellent customer service without disruption to our operations." - Coca-Cola Amatil Limited on VIV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.