PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Vivid Sydney, page-27

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Was studying last 2 years Ann and threads on HC and all news. I am not a long time holder but I guess someone can bring more insights.. 1. This is not the first underwritten CR? In 2017 there was one more where Hunter capital participated but that time it was fully subscribed by retailer. Is it true ? So they know how to deal with underwriters. 2. Chris Adams (ex Facebook)worked there for more then 2 years and when he left he still had lots of securities and it is still escrowed releasing in June. Upon his resignation there was lots of comments as he never used to come in office was only a name on board to increase SP. 3. Geoff Marshal and Dwheeler still have their shares escrowed also releasing in June. 4. Key idea holdings and founder DWhitaker still have their investments But physically not present. Looks like they either never had chance to sell it all off or may be are waiting to see AR industry to kick off. If leave the emotions on this product away then end of June is D-Day. There has been 88 k downloads for Vivid app so far but have not seen any extra activities on Sweep yet. Vivid is just around the corner next week but surprisingly no news since CR. What's happening there is it to do with unsuccessful CR ? Since May there was 2-3 new appointments though and NZ branch was open!! I don't think is communication barrier it's something else I don't know why ASX is not raising any query ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100044 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 9260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.