PVW 0.00% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

In my opinion. ........ THD market has stalled because there is...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In my opinion. ........ THD market has stalled because there is no incentive for buyers to buy. ....... accept for the 0.004 buyers. ...... so what are their motivations? ........ maybe they think that 0.004 is a bargain price worth taking a punt on ....... who knows. ...... The incentive that will drive the buyers to take the SP higher and take out the 0.005 sellers and upwards can only come from THD management in the form of optimistic information in relationship to THD's activities and progress ........ This leads me to the next questions .......... Is this lack of communication to the market simply incompetence? ......... or deliberate? ......... if the reason is incompetence. ....... why? ....... maybe the stalled SP and lack of volume is not a priority for the MT ........ now if their inaction is deliberate. ...... why? ....... I can only think of 3 reasons. ....... 1 is they have no news good or bad to speak of ..... 2 they have bad or negative news but are taking their time in "ripping off the band aid" so to speak. ...... 3 there is some other motive to keep the SP stagnant around 0.004 or maybe try to drive it even lower. ..... maybe to scare out the fearful and less patient "little guys" .......... It is my belief that there is too many big actors involved in THD..... instos, majority shareholders and executive shareholders to let THD die without a fight first. ...... of course us little fish are not important to the big $$$ investors ........ but they will be thinking about themselves first. ...... and at 0.004 with little to no volume or movement doesn't help anyone big or small. ......... I believe that movement will come when THD MT are good and ready .....whatever their motives ....... until then we just have to wait. ........ I can see one positive atm ....... there has not been a mass panic of holders to take 0.004 and cut their losses which is a good sing so far. ....... anyway just some of my thoughts. ..... cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 309288 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.