ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

I would expect there to be a reasonable percentage of new Vivid...

1. 983 Posts.
    I would expect there to be a reasonable percentage of new Vivid users who will take up an ENG phone line offer. At the moment of course it is limited to Perth only. I have not seen a national roll-out timetable.

As this is a forum mainly dedicated to stocks and particulalry their SP I would say again that my views on this are related essentially to the SP of ENG and I imagine that Seven will want to wholly acquire ENG and of course at the lowest possible price.

Irrespective of how many new subscribers ENG gets from this Vivid hookup I suspect it will not have any positive bearing on the ENG SP as traditionally ENG do not release an "progress" announcements subsequently you have very little positive information to fuel a SP surge.

Given that the ENG board is dominated by Seven and given that I believe that Seven want the SP to tank so that they can buy it cheaply, I can form no other view other than that I expect to see the ENG SP continue to slide.

For what it is worth I believe that that ENG has turned a corner as a company and that the Vivid deal is a positive thing for ENG. Just not so sure about the SP increasing though....

Phishpheet was clearly a raving loony, some of his generalised statements about 4G etc of course were going to come pass, we already have 3G of course 4G is next, doesn't take a genius to predict that. And of his prediction that ENG would benefit from a partnership in Unwired/Vivid, again, pretty obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.