AVH 8.00% $2.70 avita medical inc.

You bring up great points fetid! And I agree sales are garbage....

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You bring up great points fetid! And I agree sales are garbage. But you are reaching with this whole run-off talk! That pubmed trial where recell was used in conjunction with Vivostat, used skin-grafting on 80% of the burn patient and the remaining burn areas were treated with recell which was delivered by Vivostat. Of course they are going to talk about better delivery and less run-off because the surface area of their application was much smaller, they did not need a wide spray. One main reasons Recell is revolutionary, is it is to be used when there is no usable skin for grafting. BIG SURFACE AREAS! Where you need to spread the solution across an entire body. If need be I am sure different nozzles could be used to yield different delivery results for recell. Circling back to all your questions regarding sales, I can't say why they have floundered. Other then all their eggs are in securing FDA approval. I know its a vague answer and one that is constantly being thrown at us, but approval 'should' be a huge catalyst for their marketing efforts in all parts of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.200(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.81 $2.51 $2.547M 942.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.