MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

vix vapour drops

1. 183 Posts.
    Might have to push the charts to one side on this potential peach stock people. VIX is bouncing into new heights with all the good-ole-USA turbulence going down. If you thought the ride was rocky so far I think it could just get a little bumpier. I'm talking down a gravel track in a shopping trolley bumpy. Im sure all the individuals trapped in their OP position hoping to at least salvage some capital will taunt these comments, but why would institutions be looking to buy into spec companies like this atm when they will be so busy covering their bums or trying to take over proven businesses suffering exposure. Any sustained uptake on this is fanciful in this climate. Still believe this is a good hold for me however.
    Remember the ASX is propped up by Australia's wonderful superannuation system. I can't see many super/managed fundies worth their salt plunging millions of mums and dads money into MEO at this stage or in this current market. I also doubt many of you with SMSFs would risk capital when banks are now offering around 8% as standard return. If you were in below 20c you are sitting pretty for the time being, but I doubt there are many of us left now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.