TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

Yes time that great healer. In time we will learn that we...

1. 831 Posts.
    Yes time that great healer. In time we will learn that we created the monster Hussein. in time to come we will learn finally we were the villains in the Viet Nam war. In time to come we will learn that we were wrong to kill aboriginies. Yes inded what a great positive view of life that is to have. Oh by the way is that the 'Australian Way?".

I don't have another view on the subject and yes it is Australia specific what wrote. Attack my comments on the facts they contain or that which it may have ommitted. Or is that an un Australian trait?

Liek the first paragraph how many have to suffer injustices before the courts and the like of yourself will do anything just?

The Packers and Murdochs were in my opinion and from the facts that have since emerged been one of the stumbling blocks to attempts to recapitalise the company. Why?. My suggestion is that they both turned out to be less than capable or intelligent investors, careless, foolish and even possibly in breach of certain aspects of the corporations code when investors money was plunged carelessly into a fraud. They had a high level of responsibility which they did not ant an further publicity on.

Fools in any language. Money and position. hats corruption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.