VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

ForroI am optimistic and a long term holder of VLA...I have...

1. 526 Posts.
    Forro

I am optimistic and a long term holder of VLA...I have always stated that I am in for the long haul....Anyone that is a day trader with this stock or any other stock needs to make their own mind up whether or not they buy or sell and have their own strategy for entering and exiting a stock...

When I buy a stock for the long haul, I am not cencerned about a shift up or down of a few cents, as at the end of the day in a year or 2 I see this stock being worth a lot more than just a quick buck for me on todays market...

Some stocks you keep and some are for trading....VLA has a great product and story...this could and I say could turn out to be one of those stocks that could turn into a 10 or 20 bagger for those in for the long haul = retirement money....

ps... accumulators rely on those that panic as the sp drops in a market like this to buy more at the reduced sp...if no-one went into panic mode then the sp would stay the same, and probably go up as no-one would be selling...

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.