VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

VLA wants to move up, page-27

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I think donnybrook is referring to this post on the EDE forum:-

"I agree. I have studied the works of these traders as I like to call the "Sharks".

I have for a long time tried to find a way of estimating their holdings at a given time, because that estimation and the way stocks are traded in a given period would indicate the direction of manipulation. Hence the "Sharks" game plan.

They seem to be holding relatively small number of shares (no more than 10mil). But they have deep enough pockets to accumulate multiples of that amount. The can clear multiple lines in one go, in either direction. The psychological game that they play only works if holders are not investors(or uninformed punters). I have come to realise that they use the general sentiments in such forums to plan the days manipulative trades. They seem to have access to some form of investor tipping service, by which they mobilise alot of unsuspecting retail investors, only to pump and dump for profit. ASIC I understand is aware of these unlawful behaviours, but they are not able to move in and prosecute until they gather enough court admissible evidence, by which time the retail investors are sucked dry."

I personally would not be panic selling VLA at this stage.  I am underwater but feel the stock has been oversold and its SP is at odds with the fundamentals.  At just over 100m market cap I don't think the SP is overheated, particularly given articles suggesting VLA would be valued at much more if it was on the US exchange.  

Let's wait and see what the SP is this time next year.  I feel it could be closer to one dollar with a bit of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.