VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

VLA wants to move up, page-28

1. 1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I'm not selling either, this is a stock that's driven by news and there should be interesting announcements between now and Xmas.

I'm not sure I agree about a sp close to a dollar by this time next year. If the STORM and CANON trials, and also the combination study, are positive then that should re rate the price significantly. And if we don't have a commercial agreement by late next year, I'll be surprised. So those events could raise the price well over a dollar.

However if these trials are failures, we'll be looking at a lower sp I believe. And a final factor is that if there's no interest from big pharma by sept next year, the company will need to look at further capital raising.

I'm betting that the trials will be positive, and also that the big investors who came in at the last CR will push management towards a commercial dea.

So I believe that the sp will either be a lot more that $1 by next sep, or a lot less. I believe the company is reaching a tipping point where they will have the clinical data to attract big pharma, but if not, game over.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.