VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

vla, page-70

1. 11,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    "...explain what happened today or more importantly why it happened.
    ...at one stage as little as 11,000 sell orders.
    -Then shortly after 11am the sell orders jumped to over 300,000..."

There are lots of reasons it could have happened. One is that it could be a large buyer flooding the sell side to flush out more sellers or trying to keep the sp down.

But one needs to remember that the stock markets attracts all sorts. There are some like me, who see value and wait for that value to be realised ($3+). But there are many trades about.

Today vla was flagged by some trading platforms, that is why we saw so many new names on the vla HC thread. They have no interest in vla per se, they just want to do a trade - maybe buying in at $1.15 and selling at whatever ($1.30 maybe).

Sometimes when the sell side disappears one is not sure what is going to happen. How high will the shares go. The trader doesn't want to sell at $1.30 if the shares look like going on higher.

But nobody really knows where it will go at that stage, until some people start playing their hand.

Personally I logged on and saw a buy of 10,950 at $1.31. This was after it has already been to $1.35. I could see that the buy side was thin then too. I also thought that it looked like the sp will go down a bit.

I wrote a sell order asap for 10,950 at $1.31, with the intention to risk buying them back at a lower price (I have lots of shares which I hold for the long term, but if there is the chance of a quick trade, why not take it?).

But the shares at $1.31 were gone before my sell went through.

Unless there is a definite revaluation of a company (like a major oil find, a takeover, a partnership etc) then the sp will go up in a saw tooth pattern. That is always good, as it shakes out the traders and dead wood.

As I said before, this could be one of many reasons. It is also likely that vla's sp will need to rise before any takeover offer.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.