AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

no idea what you are on about " entered into an off-take and ore...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    no idea what you are on about

" entered into an off-take and ore pre-payment agreement with Gunvor Singapore Pte Ltd (‘Gunvor’) that may provide up to AU$5 million* of funding to the Company."

"subject to final due diligence and other standard commercial conditions"

Gunvor Singapore is not in Geneva and it's subject to many things.

it's a subsidiary. Far removed from those russian billionaires that you guys now believe have some kind of special interest in Axiom. the misleading nonsense here is laughable

I can guarantee they have hardly any idea what goes on at Gunvor except the amount of money that flows to them.

Anyway, I am out again. The same misleading posts and excitement was also present after the convertible note agreement. Everyone here thought it was a raising at a premium with minimal dilution and the sp would start to surge. People were wrong then as well. InCor is a net seller and will continue to sell as soon as they get issued shares

As for the trips. $1m in travel expenditure when the CEO lives a stone throw from the asset but apparently flies to Brisbane every week or so. How much is a ticket Brisbane - SI?
    You don't rack up $1m in travels flying economy. This year $500k in travels. That's a lot of travels for a handful of people.

You are correct about the lifestyle part mate. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.