TZL 23.8% 2.6¢ tz limited

vlugt resigns, page-42

1. 426 Posts.
    And remember this from the chairman in his address to everyone at the AGM 26 Feb 2010?

....And I would also like to thank the staff of TZ and their families all around the globe. We have some fantastic people working for this business. They have all stuck by the company when its future survival was in serious doubt. Our people, and their willingness to go the extra mile for this business, has meant the company is well placed to thrive into the future. I hope they are all able to share in the future success of the company.

The future

I will shortly turn to the formal resolutions of the meeting. But before that I want to look to the future.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am often asked the same question - why did I get involved with TZ Limited?

And my answer is always the same. It is because I believe TZ has a great future.

The company has many of the ingredients for success. The company has a solid international operational platform, many blue chip clients, and dedicated and expert staff.

But above all it has exceptional technology and a strong IP base. With the right corporate and marketing strategies the technology can be successfully rolled out. And with the right financial management, I firmly believe the companys technology will create a profitable future for us all.

It is time for TZ to put this dark chapter behind it and move forward to become what we all want.....a successful and profitable company.

I want to thank you for your ongoing support as shareholders. You will be asked on the resolutions today. These resolutions are all crucially important to the company. The Board recommends you support them all.

I look forward to a profitable future for TZ and its shareholders.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.005(23.8%)
Mkt cap ! $6.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $11.24K 454.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 110679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.