VML 33.3% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

VML General Comments - Chat, page-2238

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just throwing my 2 cents in the mix, I see in the short term (12-15) months VML is a no brainer. The North T is a great resource its easy to mine, easy to separate a win for VML and a win for REETEC. The downside is that it is very finite and is only enough to sustain VML for a few years, less if there is additional offtakes.

However in the mid to long term I see some significant risks. The Tardif zone is not as concentrated as the North T which means it is more expensive to mine and wont be as efficient to separate into a concentrate to provide to a separation plant/company. The fact that there are no feasibility studies specifically for the Tardiff zone is quite concerning. Its fine to say that they have a plan, the management is top notch, however providing current and future investors with a feasibility study IMO is very concerning.

What happens after Nechalago? Wigu Hill isn't looking to crash hot due to political instability in Tanzania. Future mines aren't going to happen overnight, years will need to go into future exploration, feasibility studies and permits (Which can be as a piece of string).

Prices of Rare Earths going up is a double edge sword in the short term more profit which is fantastic, however if prices stay too high for too long industries will invest more into R&D to develop products that don't rely on expensive RE minerals, this happened in 2010 when supply dropped and prices skyrocketed.

For me VML is a great hold for 12 months, however a lot needs to happen and a lot of concerns need to be addressed for the long term. Not trying to down ramp just putting out some healthy skepticism.
    Last edited by DrJamison: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.