VML 16.7% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

200 million shares at $0.05 = $10m. These Ex-Lynas Directors...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    200 million shares at $0.05 = $10m. These Ex-Lynas Directors have developed their performance shares to ensure that they continue to hold a decent % of the company. Look at other resource stocks when they hire proven management - they practically throw the kitchen sink at them. Look at VXR for example on what one person is getting.

At the end of the day, its been their contacts and effort to get the project from being dirt in the ground to a position where an off-take has been negotiated based on technical specs. Have you ever tried to negotiate an oft-take agreement? I have in a different field and to get someone to commit to a long term agreement is no easy thing and should be treated as an intangible asset. Recent funding has been about funding the tangible assets. Its their entrepreneurial spirit that has got the project to this position and IMO they deserve to have performance shares aligned that they continue to hold 20-25% of the company. Otherwise, you will never have people out there doing these things.

Could they have been better designed? Sure, but we can always easily make these observations with hindsight but if they don't deliver on the production all those shares aren't worth anything. At $0.05 I'm only investing what I can afford to lose so I won't be crying if they don't deliver but will be smiling and patting myself on the back about how clever I am if they do deliver. That's the game isn't it?

And it people trade this down to $0.04 then its an opportunity to dollar cost average for those with the risk appetite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.