VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Agreed. I have been looking into both Hasting (HAS) and VML's...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agreed. I have been looking into both Hasting (HAS) and VML's share prices and market cap. It appears that VML is more advanced in terms of getting into production but Hasting's market cap is currently more than 2.5 times of VML. I understand that they are not exactly the same in terms of their business models but think that the market cap gap between the two is significant. With VML now into light and heavy rare earths, I would think they are well placed to become a significant player. The share price performance intrigues me seeing the volume of trades at 4.9c yesterday, especially on the back of the recent announcement. The announcement has a mixed of positives and negatives but generally reads more positive. The negative was the less than planned volume mined but the volume of beneficial product planned may still be intact (possibility). From the radio interview yesterday, the very last bit was the cash position of the company. It did read from the quarterly that the company has cash in the bank for 2 more quarters but that is purely based on a standard mathematical formula as opposed to the intended spending plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5322211 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20239615 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.