VML 25.0% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Hello FarazRz, As I understand it, The VML story so far is...VMl...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hello FarazRz,
    As I understand it, The VML story so far is...
    VMl has carried out a mining campaign which has removed enough material for a few years. The material from the ground has been passed through an ore sorter that is able to identify and remove the ore which contains rare earths from material that doesn't.
    This ore is been referred to as being beneficiated ore, it's then taken to the plant that VML will have in Saskatoon, that plant while not currently completed is expected to be finished soon.
    At that plant VML will turn the beneficiated ore into a rare earth carbonate, that rare earth carbonate is what's going to be sent to Reetech where individual rare earth elements are further refined and then sold.
    The costs of both reetech and VML will be covered and the profit split.
    Reetech are at present our biggest signed up customer for the rare earth carbonate that VML will be producing.
    Next door to the VML plant in Saskatoon the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) are building a plant that will be able to turn Rare Earth carbonate into individual rare earth elements. I don't believe that a signed deal exists for VML to supply Rare Earth Carbonate to the SRC. But it's reasonable to think that given the proximity that could be on the cards.
    With Ucore they are going through the process of building a plant that will turn rare earth carbonate into individual elements, they have a special method to do this and it's part of what they have been fine tuning with their demonstration plant.
    VML have agreed to supply a few kilos of carbonate, followed by a ton of carbonate for ucore to trial.
    If that works and ucore get their plant built then It would be reasonable to think they would sign up as a customer for VML rare earth carbonate.
    I've watched an interview in which the purity of the rare earth is critical, where if it's 99.9% pure, it would still matter what the .1% was depending on the end use.
    Its an exciting development but one that is still learning to walk, with big plans for expansion etc once they get going.
    Hope this helps answer your question.
    If I've got anything wrong in my understanding of what's happening with VML I'm happy to be corrected.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $40.75K 16.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 100917298 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19018376 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.