VML 50.0% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Vml has a partnership with Reetec . The new management didn't...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Vml has a partnership with Reetec . The new management didn't really understand it...There is still the question if Reetec will take legal action?
    It was the internal politics that killed this company.

It seems the company changed tack mid ship with the new shareholders on board, because it looks like there sitting on a T1 deposit. Define the resource and sell ,as they have done before. Its interesting to note that Russell Bradford has left VML and is now at Aston Resources.

It looks like former directors are now acquiring ,this has got to mean something.

If you compare this company to Arafura it's a nice deposit without the capital requirements. Just to make a note i doubt if the banks will loan Arafura a billion plus dollars.

There is still hope for this company,,but there is more moving of the deck chairs to come###.Lions have entered at 4 cents so that's a fair bit of ground to be covered.

I think all the ex-Lynas personal are gone now, so that's the brains trust gone.

Lessons to be learnt have a good business culture and get an experience board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.312K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 89820858 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21671614 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.