VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

I don't disagree with you. But it is just all extremely weird...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

I don't disagree with you. But it is just all extremely weird and doesn't sit right with me at this present time.
    Im just tabling my frustrations with VML. Not you Joncoles.

Please see the below;

Near 3 months to the date (as anticipated), We enter Pause in trading, followed by a Trading Halt, "pending the release of an announcement concerning the Saskatoon Processing Facility Review." Followed by suspension, 7 Days later thats when the Material funding announcement became a "thing"?

So it has taken them 3 months to perform the Strategic review of the project, And another 6 weeks to finalise it, Apparently.

Announcement 19th April -

"Completion of the calcine circuit would enable the Company to investigate the sale of an intermediate product to generate revenue ahead of completing the balance of the facility. However, at the current time, the Company has been unable to secure intermediate product sales on commercially satisfactory terms.
    Subsequent review of the economic viability of mining and beneficiating ore at North T has indicated that the scale of operations and associated unit operating costs will not achieve positive cashflow from the project. As a result, the Company is pausing all construction-related activities at the Saskatoon processing facility, to allow the Company to focus on conserving cash and to seek alternative funding sources and partnering with third parties to potentially build a sustainable business model for the Saskatoon business. The Company expects the strategic review of the Saskatoon Project to be completed in three-months."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.278K 759.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 77335471 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12877617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.