VML 0.00% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

@TC90 What can be said after that $#1T loan i have no idea mate,...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    @TC90

What can be said after that $#1T loan i have no idea mate,

lots of things dont appear to add up to me, only thing we can do is sit and wait for this raise that is supposedly going to fund us for the next 12 to 18 months

We have a plant next door in SRC that will be processing an ore with less end prooduct than we would have been producing ton for ton and they reckon they are going to be profitable,so you tell me

Taken from Lionhead web site below
    Excellence

We always strive to be the best at what we do. We measure ourselves by the results we deliver.

Results we deliver ( are they for real or what )

Also

Govt Appears in the lime light, to talk the talk but dont want to walk the walk,

Where did Trudeau get to, run for the hills when support was mentioned lol

same old story from what i can see big boys get the major share, if you have money they will give you money

After all the money sunk into this plant its tragic to see it taken away in bankruptcy Govts are going to have to do better or investment as per years gone by will just give ree the big cold shoulder and like our multigenerational resourse will just stay in the ground forever

Suppose they GOVT would jump all over us if the ore gets shipped to china LOL

Tragic is the only word i can find to describe this

Sorry @TC90 but i am not seeing a shining light with these guys at the helm, not really sure what their end game is.
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 04/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.023K 859.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 57673869 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10393308 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 778637
Last updated 15.25pm 15/05/2024 ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.