MEI 0.00% 22.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Do I need to explain my post again. It is self explanatory. The...

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17131
    Do I need to explain my post again. It is self explanatory. The market is betting MEI will get to production before VMM. In production, SP and Market Cap actually becomes a function of EPS and PE ratios, so there is no comparison to make between MEI and VMM. Noting SOI will also depend on how capex is funded, should the projects be considered feasible, and at this stage both still need to do a DFS.

However, if the market changes its mind and decides VMM will get to production before MEI obviously VMM's share price will go gangbusters and MEI's won't. It will also go gangbusters if the market thinks VMM will get to poduction, even if MEI is in production or on the road o production as well. They are 'ifs'.

The scenario you are pointing out is irrelevant. The facts ar as follows:

1. MEI is considered by the market to have better resource definition and is considered to be more progressed than VMM.
    2. Everything after that is irrelevant at this time and explains the differentials between MEI and VMM. Obviously if VMM get to the same stage as MEI, and MEI has remained stagnant, then VMM's SP has a lot moe growth in it. But if MEI is in production and VMM is still on the road to production then I would expect MEI's market cap to be much higher than where it is now too. Nothing stays stganant is my point and your posts are too hypothetical at this stage. The market has made its curnent valuations for MEI and VMM where they are currently at - been no DFS and sill a big if if they get to production and when, but the market is betting MEI is ahead of VMM.

You obviously believe the market is wrong. I think both stocks are good long term investments, but that assumes they both get to production.

I will leave it at that. There is nothing more to discuss, but for me I will keep an open mind on both stocks.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $437.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $223.5K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113208 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 181663 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 412505
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.