MEI 2.38% 21.5¢ meteoric resources nl

question 1. let me attempt at answering your question. It comes...

1. 10,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    question 1.
    let me attempt at answering your question. It comes down to progress:
    MEI is currently valued higher that VMM because it is advanced and closer to production.
    - An existing MRE with a significant upgrade due whereas VMM is expecting it’s initial MRE end May early/early June 2024.
    - MRE has produce a carbonate sample and significantly progressed its flow process whereas VMM is in the initial phase of Met testing. Yes VMM has had better recoveries and more importantly higher value HREO and is in the process of getting re-rated.
    - the Scoping Study is imminent. Its completed and awaiting Measured and Indicated resource update. VMM is at least 5 to 6 months away.
    - debt finance and off takes discussion commenced.

question 2:
    by this I assume you are asking what is the better risk reward.
    VMM naturally has a higher risk reward - increase probability of greater growth in value but ALSO increased probability of Failure. MEI on the other hand is a less riskier proposition as greater progress on testing. However, one does need to keep in mind that both are still risky investments as neither is producing at an industrial scale. However, MEI is has advanced greater.
    so from a risk reward perspective in the shorter term, I would say VMM is has the higher risk but higher reward but in the medium term Mei could achieve a multi billion dollar valuation in the next 12 months.

In my opinion, I would suggest holding both. The greater stability and progress if Mei with the greater speculation of Vmm. Both can benefit from each other.

Last edited by insaf: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $427.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $136.0K 643.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2458163 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 401836 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 1006033
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.