MEI 0.00% 21.0¢ meteoric resources nl

You are clearly out of your depth here. Requiring someone to...

1. 9,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17153
    You are clearly out of your depth here. Requiring someone to revisit their answers and you be judge and jury is a joke - what you are asking me to do is to now lie on my previous view. My views are actually very similar to @insaf if you actually know how to read and understand simple geological terms. They are my views and I am not changing them - note I am a non holder of either stock as well but looking at them because they both have good risk reward possibilities.

Your post is the essence of contempt to be frank, or bluntly demonstrated ignorance.

VMM has higher risk reward is what my post essentially said, so if they get things right then their market cap will obviously go gangbusters and how that inter-relates with MEI is what MEI does in the interim, but it is risk reward as MEI is more established and is the market leader in that Brazil area. If VMM gets to teh same level as MEI it has more room for growth than MEI because it has to catch up to MEI - hence risk reward (can make plenty but also lose plenty as VMM is a more riskier stock than MEI at this stage).

You also might want to understand resource definition - if you actually understood the difference what I was saying is that MEI has a greater resource at this stage than VMM, which be definition also contributes to differences in market cap.

I suggest you actually invest in blue chips as this end of the market is not for you. I agree with @insaf, if you have enough funds invest in both.

Do not reply too me again - I shook my head at the stupidity in your post asking posters to give different answers to a question and revisit their answers, to appease you LOL, if someone had already stated that.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $239.0K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1461465 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 477740 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ 1414688
Last updated 10.26am 14/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.