MEI 0.00% 22.0¢ meteoric resources nl

The simple answer is the markets are not always rational. IMO...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    The simple answer is the markets are not always rational. IMO the valuation differences will close. MEI picked up tenements heavily drilled by JOGMEC, VMM picked up tenements and only started drilling in August, have since picked up more and more tenements in the area.

The headstart MEI have is significant given the JOGMEC drilling and therefore the valuation differences exist. I personally wouldn't be concerned at the MEI posters saying the VMM tenements are too close to the town, pretty sure those are the same tenements that have granted mining licences. Plus both MEI and now VMM hold ground in Cupim South which has phenomenally high grades for which both will benefit.

Both are undervalued IMO.

MEI is closing in on an updated MRE and a scoping study, VMM has just kicked two off last month (as VMM now have a JV for full downstream processing). VMM yet to even release an MRE but we know thats in the works for the next few months.

Both are fantastic investments, the region is one of a kind. Still makes sense for MEI to be valued above VMM given where they are on the timeline, however as you point out recent VMM announcements e.g. bulk sampling are impressive.

As for the environmental zone as I previously posted in may slow down the approval process to mine for MEI but for how much is unknown. No real concerns for MEI IMO.

You downramped VMM for months on end until it hit your buy price, now you're a VMM investor and now you're on the MEI threads stirring the pot...
    Last edited by Paul7890: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $437.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $223.5K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113208 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 181663 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 412505
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.