VMM 0.00% 60.0¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

VMM - General Discussion, page-431

1. 10,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    anything is possible from a ta perspective. One needs to observe the trends and support lines.
    now FA is a different approach and if progress meets expectations, an intrinsic valuation will drive demand.
    we are at that point in Vmm that initial exploration was very successful. The next batch of results need to give market confidence of results giving a 50 mt indicated deposit along with an overall inferred 250 mt. This with metallurgical results will need to confirm it is the one super deposit with Mei. We do have partial confirmation but increased certainty is what brings significant demand in a market where tier 1 will be rewarded. Both Mei and Vmm have dropped below the wma 200 whereas still remains above the sma200 and ema200. If I was trading I would have exited already - the fa holders are not looking at this short term but at production in 3-4 years. So the question is where will there be balance to see actual value in the short term.
    so in theory 50 c is possible as is 3 dollars. To deny either is bias. Once we get better metrics , then a valuation is easier to be determined ed and the metrics will have less spec.
    however be assured if this breaches 1.06 and travels down to 89 c I will accumulate further as I am sure most in the market who support Vmm will. This is not due to ta but a speculation in fa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 65.0¢ 59.0¢ $155.9K 259.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7504 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 26354 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.