VMM 5.94% $1.52 viridis mining and minerals limited

As complimentary to the charting thread, thought I'd try...

1. 5,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    As complimentary to the charting thread, thought I'd try creating a general thread to collect all the general comments that belong more on a general topic as opposed to specifically against particular announcements. Let's see if this sticks >.<.

Broadly speaking my view of VMM as aligned to a number of others here is that it's essentially part of 1 big deposit with broadly comparable grade distribution of elements and metallurgy (with some variation to be expected on all of these counts). VMM's value proposition at this point in time to me from an Risk vs Reward perspective is that given the number of tonnes they'll likely end up with in the resource the NPV is likely to be relatively close to MEI. Even if the total resource may still be up to 50% smaller the NPV for the same scale plant will essentially would be the same as past year 20 not even doubling throughput would add all that much to NPV. Perhaps the smaller resource makes it less of a takeover target? Perhaps it doesn't matter? I'm not sure, lol. If it does lessen the TO potential that's actually a good thing as it means the potential to go to production and capture higher upside could be higher - although it would take longer than a TO sugar-hit?

Anyway, that's all the thoughts I can get down on a Saturday night to kick this thread off, here goes. Hoping for something more than crickets come Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.085(5.94%)
Mkt cap ! $96.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.54 $1.43 $745.3K 494.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10169 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.50
  Change
0.085 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.49 $1.53 $1.49 9015
Last updated 14.50pm 09/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.