VMM 0.85% $1.17 viridis mining and minerals limited

VMM is backed by teams relating to the WFE debacle, page-19

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    I hope the above clarifies the different levels of nanagement at both companies. The major shareholders cannot be blamed for management’s errors. Further, the major shareholders contributed to arrange ongoing financing to keep the stock going during the suspension and were important in attempting to relist the stock via pfe and now eqn. Now as I have mentioned before, if we are comparing the credibility of major holders , I have mentioned the issues related to Tolga Kumova , major holder of MEI whereas the major holders of Vmm gave no such issues.

the above attacks are for a few possible reasons:
    1. VMM is bridging the gap between MEI and itself rapidly and with the new revelations of the Pedra Bianca sanctuary buffer zone, which has never been mention by any company until recently, along with the drilling progress, METS, scoping study, MRE and most important the JV with IXR for separation technology, VMM might be a far more attractive investment as it has its concession in Fazenda and Tamoyo highest grades in the complex, Hreo discovery unlike other parts of the complex and most importantly mining licenses on these tenements.
    2. they want to actually stop the sp from appreciating to buy in. Too late for that now.
    Last edited by insaf: 14/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $74.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.21 $1.17 $93.96K 79.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20287 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.