VMM 4.00% 91.0¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

is this an attempt by Mei, who had been attempting to bad mouth...

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    is this an attempt by Mei, who had been attempting to bad mouth Vmm at a recent conference, attempting to denigrate Vmm?
    So to clarify, are you saying Vmm holders are frauds?
    Are you making claims they benefitted from the wfe debacle which was relisted as Pf1 due to the poor management a certain Mr Brewer?
    I see the sudden arrival of this poster, a MEI holder as significant because it shows MEI sees VMM as a threat because if the potentially disruptive announcement regarding the JV with IXR ensuring it has an available path form for the separation tech to be utilised. One can have all the resources in the planet, however IAC deposits are principally determined by its separation process. It ieither beeds to have some mine else do the separation for it or develop it’s own or do what it has done which is commit to a JV. It will reduce their cost and be independent. I think this dude has been spooked by Vmm.
    i did hear that at a conference recently. Significant Mei supporter was making claims that Vmm would struggle to get a permit when in actuality the southern tenements governed under a separate jurisdiction has placed greater demands unlike the northern tenements Vmm have. Vmm is accelerating, it is literally 6 months behind Mei due the ability and foresight of management to run many processes in parallel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
0.035(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.0¢ 85.5¢ $263.8K 293.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25387 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 5069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.